Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting ready for Cyber Monday


Well as we all are preparing for Thanksgiving and the upcoming shopping madness that follows. I am getting ready for Cyber Monday.
I have been busily adding new items to my shop so that I have a large display for people to chose from.
Yesterday I spent the day making earrings, a charm bracelet and a new pearl necklace which is featured here.
I used coin pearls for this necklace along with 4mm pearls and swarovski crystal and I used a beautiful sterling silver toggle clasp to finish off the piece.
Today being the day before Thanksgiving I am having about 20 guests I will spend the day cooking and then tonight I will work on a few pieces.
To me making my jewelry is very relaxing. And gives my a great sense of joy when it is finished.
Well I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: